Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen under increased atmospheric pressure upto 3ATA. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen. Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body, thus it helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing.
By using HBOT, we are able to increase the partial pressure of oxygen, which dissolves the oxygen into the plasma and other fluids of the body. We use this therapy to deliver oxygen to hypoxic area in the body, and our bodies do the rest. This is significantly works.
How it is work
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves exposing the body to 100% oxygen at a pressure that is greater than what you normally experience. Wounds need oxygen to heal properly, and exposing a wound to 100% oxygen. That’s how it speed the healing process.
- Delivers Oxygen to tissues up to 25 times normal level.
- Boost immune system function.
- Decrease swelling and inflammation.
- Helps the body to clear toxins and increase body’s ability to fight infection.
- Promotes regeneration of injured tissues.
- Reduce fatigue from chronic inadequate oxygen supply to the cells and tissues of the body .
- Successfully treats traumatic and ischaemic brain injuries.
“To benefit from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, you’ll likely need more than one session. The number of sessions depends on your medical condition. Some conditions, such as non healing wounds, may require 20 to 40 treatment sessions.”