Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen in a total body chamber, where atmospheric pressure is increased and controlled. It is used for a wide variety of treatments usually as a part of an overall medical care plan.
- Preserve or regenerate damaged tissues,
- Promote new blood vessel formation
- Increase your energy level
- Reduce effects of toxic substances
- Decrease harmful inflammation
- Improve skin oxygen level to help you look fresh
- Reduce of swelling in injury sprains
- Improve lactic acid which aids in recovery from exercise or work out.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is best for
Brain Injuries : Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Migraine, etc.
Wound Healing (Diabetic)
Before and After Chemotherapy
Anti Ageing (Give skin a freshness)
Increase Sports Stamina
and many more….
“Who would ever believe that something as natural and simple as the air we breathe (at in increased pressure level) could give our athletes the extra edge that is unavailable in pill or powder.”
“For Sports person Oxygen therapy allows the body to get the oxygen & it needs to create ATP for energy and flush out the lactic acid that causes muscle fatigue. … The pressurized chamber in which athletes breathe pure oxygen, allows up to a tenfold increase in the oxygen level of the blood plasma and hemoglobin.”