Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of 100% oxygen under increased atmospheric pressure upto 3ATA. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen. Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body, thus it helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing.
By using HBOT, we are able to increase the partial pressure of oxygen, which dissolves the oxygen into the plasma and other fluids of the body. We use this therapy to deliver oxygen to hypoxic area in the body, and our bodies do the rest. This is significantly works.
How it is work
- Preserve or regenerate damaged tissues,
- Promote new blood vessel formation
- Increase your energy level
- Reduce effects of toxic substances
- Decrease harmful inflamation
- Improve skin oxygen level to help you look fresh
- Reduce of swelling in injury sprains
- Improve lactic acid which aids in recovery from exercise or work out.
“To benefit from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, you’ll likely need more than one session. The number of sessions depends on your medical condition. Some conditions, such as non healing wounds, may require 20 to 40 treatment sessions.”